Halloween is very big in the Whitney family. We have TWO family parties. One is at Grandma's house geared just for kids. The other one is at Jonelle's house for all of us kids. They are a blast. Katie was a fairy princess, Isaac was Thomas, and I am always a cowgirl. Adam is too lame to dress up. ( He wanted to be Indiana Jones, but I wouldn't let him buy a real whip, so he opted to not dress up at all.) It was an awesome night, and so begins the season of fun!! Halloween is just the beginning!! I love my family and all the fun we have!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is for Adam from his cousin Jeana. Only your mom could pull off the whoopie cushion costume. Looks and sounds like you had a fun time. Want to see you Fred Whitney cousins? Check out my blog at jstockdale.blogspot.com.
Oh my goodness, Isaac looks adorable as Thomas the train! Katie's little princess costume is so sweet!
Cute pictures!
Those are CUTE pictures!
Tell Adam I said happy birthday, and I love him! Can't wait to see you for Christmas!
Post a Comment