I have been blessed to have amazing girlfriends. I think it is extremely important to have girls nights. I love Adam, he is my everything, but there is nothing like a girlfriend. They know how we feel without hardly any explaining, and more often than not, have felt that same way. Because of my "colorful" life, I isolated myself a lot. I have always had friends, but true friends were rare. I can honestly say I have many true friends now. I am not very good at explaining myself well. I feel and think much more than my tongue, or I guess fingers in this case are able to convey. God truely has blessed me with knowing such wonderful women.
kindred spirit.....aka Brenda
a few of my girls
We went to Stampede for some line dancing classes, and I cannot even begin to explain how much fun we had. I can't wait to go back!! As you can see we also played a little pool. Definately not as good as I used to be, but still fun.
1 comment:
Oh I love girls night and I love to still go out dancing..and I even tried country and loved it too! How are you? You guys coming to town anytime soon?
Post a Comment