Happy Birthday Adam!!




Because Adam get's embarassed so easy when it comes to my blogging about him, I will just post some of my favorite pics of him with the kids.

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam is not embarrassed, he's humble. If I were even close to being the total package, like Adam is, I'd be blogging about myself all day long.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Adam!

Jill M said...

Adam, Happy Birthday. I thought of you and failed to write it in my blog, so here it goes. You are the perfect big brother. Kind, funny, protective, just the right amount of teasing, never embarrsessed of your lil' sister, and always a good example to me. I think of our high school days and how I looked up to you, what was I thinking??? hahaha. I am glad we are close and that I have you as a big bro.
PS- I was gonna buy you an extra large candy bar!!

Happy b-day, love you lil' sis Jill

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Adam!