a night out...


For Adam's birthday I got us a room at the Hyatt, and we dropped the kids off at Tiffany's. Thank you Tiffany and Cory!!! We left the kids on Friday afternoon, and had almost a full 24 hours just for us!! It was heaven. We slept all by ourselves for a whole night, and when we woke up we just layed in bed!! We ate our favorite Maggiano's for dinner with Cheesecake Factory for dessert. For breakfast we ate at The Pancake House. No matter how many times I eat there, it amazes me how much food I can put away. I know that this was Adam's birthday, we just happen to like the same places. It is awesome how even though we stayed in the same town, we felt like we were on vacation. No thinking about laundry, dishes, toys to clean up, assemblies to put together. Just hanging out with my best friend in the whole world. Of course when we picked the kids up, they didn't want to go home. They love their cousins and have so much fun with them. When I called to say goodnight and see how things were going, Katie didn't even want to talk to me. She was having too much fun. What more could we ask for? Oh yeah, can we do this again?

5 comments:

All About DOE said...

Happy Birthday Adam! This is your cousin Tammy. I love seeing your beautiful family.

Jen said...

That is SOOO awesome. I think that Travis needs to read this post :)

Amanda said...

So glad you guys got away! Jonny and I still have never done that - seems like something always gets in the way...

Jeana said...

Happy Birthday Adam from you cousin Jeana. Love the red hair on your daughter, my granddaughter has red hair, and they are so beautiful.

Tammy said...

Sounds like fun! I am glad you guys had such a fun time. Those precious moments with our hubby's alone are priceless!