Isaac has gotten so big!!! He looks like a little boy now, there isn't even a hint of a toddler there! Geez, I miss you guys! Seen any good time period movies lately that you are dying to tell me about? :)
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure,share your food with the hungry. For poise walk with theknowledge that you'll never walk alone."
Audrey Hepburn
The Whitney Family
Adam and I have been married for ten years, and have two kids. Katie is 6 and Isaac is 4. I love my family, and am so blessed to be a part of their lives.
2 comments:
Isaac has gotten so big!!! He looks like a little boy now, there isn't even a hint of a toddler there! Geez, I miss you guys! Seen any good time period movies lately that you are dying to tell me about? :)
Jen
Your kids are so cute! I love looking at these pictures. They are such a good mix of you two!!!
Post a Comment