We went to JoJo's for the 4th. Can't risk pissing off Larry and Irene's really nice neighbor. I love this holiday, I know it isn't the same as it used to be. The Whitney's were known for their display of fun on the 4th. But, this night was so much fun. It was really cold, which I didn't mind. We had awesome food, and the best dessert. Nothing Bundt Cake. Thank the Thorntons for introducing us, because we are in love with this place. Best cakes, best service EVER!!! Anyway, we had a blast and can't wait for next year!!!
2 comments:
Yay! I was just thinking today that you hadn't posted in a while. I cannot believe how big your kids are - especially Katie. She looks so grown up!
I need your email address for things like this, but anyway....
Have you been tested for an MSG (mono-sodium glutimate) allergy?
Found this article in the Denver Post and thought of you....check it out. Just thought it would be something to look into, and hopefully you can relieve some of your pain. Love you!
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_12805299
Post a Comment