This is Katie's room.
The wall mural is SO pretty, that it makes me sick to think of painting over it. BUT, I would love to start all over and paint it pink, or purple. Katie has been wanting a pink room forever. I want to know what you guys think. I LOVE honesty, and it is pretty hard to offend me, so let me have it.

6 comments:
Leave the mural! It is beautiful!
I am a pink girl, but I say leave the mural its beautiful.
I say leave the flowers, but maybe you could do the ceiling a light pink or something.
I say get down and dirty and paint over the mural.
Why not?
It could be a fun project for you AND Katie and she will remember it forever.
I wanted to paint my room as a kid but never got to (Janie).
Plus, when I moved into my own place I had to teach myself to paint a room, which was a disaster. I wish someone would have taught me earlier, and I also wish I wouldn't have thought it was only a job for men my whole life. It would be a good skill for Katie :)
Paint it! She wants the pink-that is what matters! It is one way that you can let her make a choice that she really wants and help with the task! I agree with Shae! Do it! :)
It's tough! I hate to make these type of dicisions! I say if Katie really wants a pink room then paint it! Good luck!
Post a Comment