angels on earth....

I just wanted to give a big thank you to my family and friends for everything. I have been having abdominal issues again, and am floored by all the love and support I have gotten. I have this wonderful loving network of friends that are always there for me. Always there to band together to give words of encouragement, and send meals of nourishmant. Thank you girls, for past and future love and help.

Jenn (friend) you are a bottomless pit of love and support, and I don't know what I would do without you. It is no coincidence that we moved around the corner from eachother. You are heaven sent.

Jenn (sister) you are always there for us. You are not just my sister in law, you are my sister. You are a part of my soul, and I love you more than you will ever know. Thank you.

Tiffany, I love you. You are my best friend. I am so grateful that I can send my kids to you, and not have to worry one bit. You are an amazing woman. They love you and your family, and that says so much about how you treat them.

Irene....where do I even begin. You are an angel on earth. You are there physically and emotionally when I need you. You have been my rock. No matter how old a girl gets, she always wants her mom when she is sad and hurt. You have been my Mom for me. I thank you and so does my Mom., for being there when she couldn't.

I am so blessed to have such marvelous women in my life. To have mothers, sisters and friends is no small thing , and I am grateful to realize how blessed I am.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks Jenny for those kind words. I love you dearly. Hang in there- things will get better.you are in my thoughts and prayers. Lets get the kids together when we get back. Thanks for coming to dinner tonight and for Nathan's gift- He loves it! You are very special to him. Thanks for loving him!!
Jenn

Amanda said...

I need details here - I am completely out of the loop! What is going on? I'll keep you in my prayers.

Jen said...

Jenny! I love you too much! I am blessed to be your friend and you are right, it's no coinsidence that we live so close to one another. I also think it is no coinsidence that our kids love to play with each other. I really hope we can get you feeling better. I am definitely still here for you (through the end of April!!!) as long and as often as you need me.