I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is 5 years old. Katie is so smart and funny. She loves going to pre-school, and picks things up so fast. She loves her friends, and is really easy going. I love Katie!!! HappyBirthday!!
I'm already fearing the conversation at her 10th birthday "Remember when she turned 5 and we went to Chic-Fil-A" The past, almost 3 years, I have known her have FLOWN by!
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure,share your food with the hungry. For poise walk with theknowledge that you'll never walk alone."
Audrey Hepburn
The Whitney Family
Adam and I have been married for ten years, and have two kids. Katie is 6 and Isaac is 4. I love my family, and am so blessed to be a part of their lives.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Katie!
awww. Tell Katie Happy Birthday for me.
Hey if I sent you a book would you read it?
Kiss your family for me. I miss you!
I'm already fearing the conversation at her 10th birthday "Remember when she turned 5 and we went to Chic-Fil-A" The past, almost 3 years, I have known her have FLOWN by!
I hope she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment