We went to the Waco zoo, and it was right before feeding time. This Lion was roaring so loudly, it was creepy to think that it was only glass between him and us. It was the coolest thing.
Both of my parents have their birthday in October. We got to celebrate Dad's and be there for my Mom's.
Isaac loves his Papa.
Katie and my Mom are so cute together. I love how they have bonded.
Katie LOVED Bruno.
I love going to Texas, and had so much fun. Thanks Mom and Dad for making everything so special.
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure,share your food with the hungry. For poise walk with theknowledge that you'll never walk alone."
Audrey Hepburn
The Whitney Family
Adam and I have been married for ten years, and have two kids. Katie is 6 and Isaac is 4. I love my family, and am so blessed to be a part of their lives.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys got to go...sorry you spent some of the time in the hospital! Katie's hair is so long. It looks beautiful.
Cute Pics! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment