Emma

Jonny and his princess Emma


My twin brother Jonny has a little girl named Emma. She is 5 years old, and was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes a little over a year ago. Please check out their family blog and read what Emma and her family go through. They are raising money for a cure. Even if you can't donate, read about it. Become a little more informed in case it happens to you or someone you know. I promise you, you will be in awe of little Emma. I know I am. Knowing what Amanda and Jonny do as parents makes me feel daunted for them. That just isnt even the word for it. The responsibilty and constant awareness that they not only live with, but make it look effortless. It is incredible. So please, check it out and do what you can!! Thank you!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks Jenny. =) Love you.