

I have a hot husband!!
One of our good friends took us shooting last fall. I was pretty skeptical about going, but ended up LOVING it. It was soooo much fun!! Jeff teaches gun safety on the side, and gave us a free demo. I can't remember the names of the guns, but we shot like 5 different kinds. I am very glad it was just target practice, I wouldn't like hunting. I can see how people would, but it is definately not for me. I like the little paper that you can then check to see how good you were. I have to say.... I wasn't too shabby.
3 comments:
I'm not going to have Megan come read this post, but it looks like you had a lot of fun. I love that you were shooting, what looks like a machine gun, across the road.
suuuwwweeeettt!
I was totally thinking about Megan when I put these up here. Adam says that it's an AR-15. We were out in Watkins. Middle of nowhere.
Post a Comment