I have been friends with Tippy since my sophomore year in high school. She lives in Arizona and came to visit me for her spring break. She is a VERY talented and recognized elementary special ed teacher. She came bearing gifts of some the sweetest books. We love to read in our family, and so they were a big hit. Once the kids heard her read out loud, I was no longer needed. They wanted her to read all of their bed time stories.
We also had a little Great Falls/McLean dinner on Friday night. It is amazing how many people from Virginia have moved out here. This wasn't even all of them. It was a lot of fun to tell old stories and catch up. Three of us even went to elementary school together. All in all, it was a wonderful time all around. Thanks for coming Tip....and thanks Dylan for sharing her with me.
3 comments:
you'll have to fill me in since I couldn't make it!
I am glad that you had a great weekend.
Jonny got a kick out of looking at those pictures...
Post a Comment