9 years ago...

I can't believe how little and young we look in this picture. We had no idea what we were getting into that day! Marriage did not come easily to us, but was well worth the effort we put into it. Adam is my best friend. I love how well we know each other, and how honest we can be. I am so unbelievable happy, and I know that he is too. I look forward to a lifetime of us!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got together and I'm especially glad we're friends!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary!

cathy said...

What's up sideburns? lol

eredd said...

I remember this day so clearly! I watched your every move as I was going down the isle just weeks after you!! Congrats on 9 years! Marriage is a challenge! None of us had a clue! But what a great adventure to grow and love someone more than ourselves!!
Who knew you could love kids even more!!