In all her glorious chubbiness!!
Where to begin with miss Ruby. She is so CHUBBY! I love her thighs! Of course that isn't what I love most. I love that when she sees me she wants me to pick her up, then she nuzzles into my shoulder. She is so sweet, loving and loud. She knows what she wants and lets you know all about it. She is so ready to be one of the big kids, following them around laughing right along with them. One of my favorite days was when Sadie had a soccer game and my parents were here. I took Isaac home to nap, and brought Ruby with me to get her out of the sun. I had so much fun with her. She ended up having a huge blowout, and I had to give her a bath. Not an easy feat with all of those rolls! After she bathed I painted her toenails, and tried to do her hair. She was so good for me, and I loved the one on one with her. It reminded me on when Sadie was little and I would paint her nails. I love this little girl, and am so blessed to live near my sister.

2 comments:
Thanks! I Love You.
That is a great picture - I hadn't seen her thighs in all their glory yet!
Post a Comment