Today is OUR birthday. I have a wonderful twin brother Jonny. He lives in California, and I haven't seen him in 2 years. It has been 4 years since we were together on our birthday. I really miss my brother. Growing up I never realized how special being a twin is. I always had a friend my age to play with. I always had a brother there to look out for me. (And look out for me he did.) Although, since usually he was the more obediant child, I could not get away with certain things. Not once did he rat me out, even if he didn't approve of what I was doing. We are very different, but I have a love for him that I don't for any of my other siblings. I shared a womb with him, and we grew up together, literally.
One of my favorite stories of us as little kids is that when we would wake up we would act like we hadn't seen each other in years. We would yell each others names and run and hug each other. Also, my mom says she had a dream when she was pregnant. We were sitting in the crib and the little girl was standing up talking to everyone passing by, while the little boy was sitting quietly playing with his toys. I might also add that she didn't know she was having a boy and a girl. This is the epitomy of me and Jonny. I was loud about getting what I wanted, and he did things quietly.( for the same, if not better results) I love you Jonny, and miss you. I am so proud of you for serving our country. Happy Birthday!!!
4 comments:
Sorry I am not very good at this whole blogging thing. I love you too Jenny. I hope you have a great birthday. I wish I was in Utah with you guys, but alas, I am in the military and they don't let you just up and take a vacation whenever you want. Happy birthday Jenny.
Happy Birthday Jenny!
Are you going to post pictures of your trip to Utah? I am dying to see some! =)
Post a Comment