We always open PJs on Christmas Eve, and a family game. Then we play and hang out until bed. So quiet and fun. Maybe not so quiet, but very laid back. This year we got Hi Ho Cherry-O. I love my little family, and how much fun we have together.
Tiffany's cat Stretch. They LOVED him.
Self family photo!!
It is a little scary how well Katie can tweak her eyes.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE the "self family photo." And the one of you guys sleeping? Too cute.
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure,share your food with the hungry. For poise walk with theknowledge that you'll never walk alone."
Audrey Hepburn
The Whitney Family
Adam and I have been married for ten years, and have two kids. Katie is 6 and Isaac is 4. I love my family, and am so blessed to be a part of their lives.
1 comment:
LOVE the "self family photo." And the one of you guys sleeping? Too cute.
Post a Comment