Trip to Arizona

I went to Scottsdale to visit one of my best friends from high school, Tippy. I had so much fun!! I couldn't believe how beautiful and HOT it was there. Average temp was like 110!! Despite the heat, there were so many beautiful flowers. Tippy usually comes to visit me during her spring break, but this year she flew me out there. We ate A LOT and basically just hung out. Perfect vacation. Thanks Tip!!


coolest bird giving me the stink eye

Dempsey (one of Tip's babies)


Ana ( her newest baby) they rescued her from a puppy mill, where she spent the first three years in a cage having puppies. She didn't set foot on ground until she was freed. She is the sweetest little girl.

Tippy and Dylan

baby coyote




baby coyote

The only picture I have of us, and it is a terrible one!!

I love you Tippy!!
p.s. Thank you Irene and Tiffany who watched the kids so I could be gone for so long and Adam could work. I love you!!

No comments: