The Easter Bunny brought parachutes to Grandma's house!!
looking for eggs..such a cute family
Oh how we all love this little girl. But, she isn't that little anymore...she is getting too big!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WOW You are FAST!!!! Super cute! I want a copy of the pics of our kids and Avery and the one with the parachutes-that is so great! Loved seeing you today! Let's plan a girls night-I am totally in!
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure,share your food with the hungry. For poise walk with theknowledge that you'll never walk alone."
Audrey Hepburn
The Whitney Family
Adam and I have been married for ten years, and have two kids. Katie is 6 and Isaac is 4. I love my family, and am so blessed to be a part of their lives.
1 comment:
WOW You are FAST!!!! Super cute! I want a copy of the pics of our kids and Avery and the one with the parachutes-that is so great!
Loved seeing you today! Let's plan a girls night-I am totally in!
Post a Comment