We spent Thanksgiving at Tiffany's house. My parents came, and so did Jonny and his family. They split their time between Tiff's and my house. It was sooooo much fun. I loved watching Katie and Emma play little girl games, and Mattie and Isaac playing trains and cars. We ate at Tiff's house and it was goooood. Let me just say that she has a couch that will suck you in and make you fall asleep. It is awesome. I napped plenty. It wasn't easy on Amanda and Jonny with their kids not sleeping, but we are so glad they came.

hangin' at Tiff's

The host and hostess, cooked and cleaned.....can't beat that.

Isaac loves his Daddy.

Baby Sophie was the light of the week. She has the sweetest spirit, and it is infectious.

The three redheads in the Volcansek family.


Mimi and Papa with some of their grandkids. We were missing 4 more.

My kids loved having mimi and papa here. I am so mad I don't have a picture of them with my mom.

Ruby wearing Sadie's pjs from when she was her age.

Katie got a little stunned from the rough housing, and Aunt Tiffany was comforting her.

The rough housing. Thank goodness mimi was upstairs, she HATES it when they do this.

This is one of the many reasons I am so happy to have husbands. So they can play this way with the kids, and I don't have to.

It is a toss up who has more fun, the kids or Adam and Cory.
3 comments:
We so loved seeing you guys!
notice cory and adam's faces are bright red. funny..
jenny!
it was so fun to see these picture of your moma nd dad and tiff and johnny. it has been forever since i have seen any of them.
your katie looks just like you, but with red hair. darling!
and the bedroom stuff was all from Pottery Barn Teen, coolest ever, but way to pricey for my taste!
Post a Comment