Happy Birthday Isaac!!!!

I can't believe how time flies. He has been with us for 3 years and we have loved every minute of it. He is so funny, and so very sweet. He loves, loves, loves, trains and cars. That's why I picked this background...it is so Isaac. He always has a car or a train in his hands. His is very content to play by himself for a long time,or join in with the kids. He loves to play pretend with Katie, and is very obliging to her bossiness. For now at least. He is such a likeable kid, and we love him to peices. I love to kiss his cheeks, and then watch him wipe them off. He likes to sneak into our bed at night, and sometimes we don't even know he's there until we wake up. I can not even begin to name all the cute things about Isaac, there are just too many. One of my new fav's though, is when he runs to me, hugs my leg and tells me he loves me. He is the sweetest. We love you Isaac!!!
3rd Birthday

Isaac and Jaxon spring of 08'

2nd Birthday

fall of 07'

summer of 07'

valentines's 07'

1st Birthday

10 months

6 months

2 months

2 1/2 weeks

Isaac meets his big sister

My sweet little boy 7 pounds 8 ounces
three weeks early, thank goodness



















7 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! we love you so much and are so glad to have you in our family. Hunter, Nathan & Noah love you to pieces!!!

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

man jax, I mean Isaac is so cute. It is amazing to see those baby pictures.

Amanda said...

Jenny - I feel like a retard. I was doing a bang up job (if I do say so myself) of remembering people's birthdays and sending cards. Ever since we got to Utah I have fallen off the bandwagon and missed Adam's and now Isaac's! I am sorry. I hope he had a great birthday. He is such a little doll.

Jen said...

That was a fun birthday party. Daniel especially had a great time. I haven't ever seen Isaac's newborn pictures. He looks just the same....ok, not really, but you can totally tell it's him. They grow up SOOOOO fast! I remember when he was just 4 months old.

Jenny said...

don't you love both pics of Jaxon and Isaac? I had to post them, and show how much they have both changed!!

All About DOE said...

Happy Birthday Isaac. You have a very sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I can't believe he is 3 already.