one of my favorite's of Dad and Katie (we were waiting at Chuy's, yum)
Let me start by saying that my Dad and I are very much alike. In all the good ways and some bad, but mostly the good. These similarities make for some very interesting conversations. We can seriously butt heads, but we are very close. He has always made me feel very special. He will be the first to tell you I am the cause for most of his grey hairs. I think they make him look more handsome, so good for me. One of his most repeated sayings to me growing up was, " I will always love you, no matter what." And he did, no matter what I did, he was always there for me. I could always go to my parents.
I love how my children know my Dad, and love him. Whenever Katie wants ice cream she has to tell me how to do it right. Holding her hand higher than her head, she says,"make it bigger, bigger just like Papa did. He had SO much ice cream." Let me just say that my Dad was left at home with Katie alone, and is NOT supposed to be eating ice cream. He knows now that she can't keep a secret. I love you Dad!!!

2 comments:
Hi Jenny. Happy birthday Jenny's dad.
I have no idea what those flowers are called, I can find out for you. Aren't they gorgeous!
Guess what! I got 2 kittens! You are probably the only family member that appreciates cats, so I thought I would share with you. :)
They really love to eat beets, weird huh?
Hey there! We will forsure keep up with this blog world! I love these pictures of your family. It takes me right back to friday night videos Goonies and winchell saturcay morning! Love
Em
Post a Comment