Father's Day







I married the most wonderful man in the world. He is truely my best friend. He is kind, compassionate, thoughtful, loving, funny, smart and many more things. He is always making me laugh, and goes out of his way to make me feel special. Our kids love and adore him. This statement is so generic, but he is such a good Dad. He reads to them, plays with them, gets up in the night with them. Although he does always seem to get them all riled up right before bed. He loves to cuddle with them, and hold their chubby feet. When Katie was a baby I was paranoid about her getting cold. I always had socks on her feet, but if we were all in bed together, Adam would pull them off to hold her toes. I love seeing them face to face cuddling. He is so tender and sweet. We are blessed to have him as a father and husband. We love you Adam, and appreciate all you do for us. Thank you!!!

No comments: