Oh my GOODNESS! Can that possibly be wee baby Katie twisting upside down in front of the camera??? And a handsome little brother to boot! WOW! I just love all of you and miss you like CRAZY! Come see is NOW! By the way, our Kate is moving to Houston. Is that anywhere near your mom and dad? (please say yes!) Love ya!
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure,share your food with the hungry. For poise walk with theknowledge that you'll never walk alone."
Audrey Hepburn
The Whitney Family
Adam and I have been married for ten years, and have two kids. Katie is 6 and Isaac is 4. I love my family, and am so blessed to be a part of their lives.
1 comment:
Oh my GOODNESS! Can that possibly be wee baby Katie twisting upside down in front of the camera??? And a handsome little brother to boot! WOW! I just love all of you and miss you like CRAZY! Come see is NOW!
By the way, our Kate is moving to Houston. Is that anywhere near your mom and dad? (please say yes!)
Love ya!
Post a Comment