Katie and Isaac playing the computer in thier batman pajamas.

the start of the hunt

Isaac was happy just to play with his basket

Katie loved every bit of it

playing games on a sunday afternoon

I have been trying to download these pictures for a while now, so here we are.

6 comments:

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

still lovin the batman pajamas.

Jen said...

Awesome jammies! Where can I get a pair? They look so cute ;)

Amanda said...

Your kid's Easter baskets are so cute. Ours are the total "Oh, it's Easter tomorrow and we don't have any baskets - better run to the store and grab some" variety.

the wrath of khandrea said...

um, i made my kids use the orange halloween pumpkins for easter.

yeah, i'm that mom.

Sarah Larsen said...

Your kids are so big! I will never forget the time at Fred's when we were leaving and Bryce said "I want to say bye to the white" ....meaning Katy. Now she is such a big girl!!
For sure call when you are in town. We would love to see you guys!!
xoxo

Sarah Larsen said...

p.s. Sorry I totally spelled her name wrong..