hanging out at home

my pretty princess
typical Isaac

best friends

ice cream buddies

We finally got stools for our bar and the kids love to eat, play and just sit there. It is amazing how little it takes to make them happy. Katie started asking for ice cream at eight this morning. We put her off until after lunch and Adam was more than happy to join her.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Ice cream for breakfast...my kind of girl!

Garl Family said...

Those are adorable pictures...By the way I love Isaac's hair. I am sure it isn't different but I loved the way it was combed at church. He is looking like a little man.

Jen said...

Cute pictures! I need to come and see the stools!

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

new stools, huh? nice bow in the hair.

KamilahNYC said...

Hey there! Welcome to the blogging world :) Great pictures of your cute fam!