Top 5 favorites tag...

  • 5 favorite books....where to begin, and how in the world to narrow it down. I have been sitting here trying to think of my favorites, and can't. My mind is totally blank. I love, love, love to read. My family can testify to that. We will have a big family get together, with 12 kids running around like loons. Not to mention the adults trying to talk over the kids noise. Then there is me, sitting in the middle of it with a book I couldn't not bring, and had to finish.
  1. the Twilight series, by Stephanie Meyers (I love series books)
  2. The Golden Compass series, by Phillip Pullman
  3. Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling
  4. Enchanment, Orson Scott Card
  5. anything written by Nevada Barr, I love her books.
  • 5 favorite movies......another hard one to narrow down. Love, love, love movies. Especially late night movies with my sister-in-laws. I love you guys!
  1. Center Stage, I can watch this over and over to the annoyance of Adam.
  2. Pride and Prejudice, the A&E version. My mom taught me to love classics.
  3. Stardust, I saw this by myself twice in the theatres.
  4. Sweet Home Alabama, another I can watch over and over.
  5. The Disney Channel movies, I am a sucker for the movie of the month.
  • top 5 things on Ipod, or MP3 player....I don't have either, but I do love music. I know, I know, I am behind in technology.
  1. Meet me in Montana, by Dan Seals and Marie Osmond
  2. Black Bird, I like almost all versions
  3. Acoustic medley from Bob Marleys box set
  4. The Way I Am, Ingrid Michaelson
  5. There Goes My Life, Kenny Chesney
  • 5 things you hope to accomplish before you die....
  1. Live a long, happy life.
  2. Raise my children righteously.
  3. Travel everywhere with Adam.
  4. Do the work I am here to do.
  5. Learn all that I can about everything!

I did it, now tiff you're it!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah! I like your Tag answers. You're a sucker for books and movies! I knew this would be great for you.

Also, I LOVE your header. Great job!